2017 Women and Diversity Public Safety and STEM Open House and Career Fair
Northwest Women's Law Enforcement Network
Join us and learn about educational and career opportunities in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) and Public Safety. The career fair is open to men and women of all ages.
- Meet recruiters from city, state and federal law enforcement, corrections, forensic support, fire and emergency services, 911 communications and many more.
- Learn more about the job through interactive agency displays and demonstrations.
- Discover job opportunities for sworn officers as well as civilian (non-sworn) jobs in public safety and city government.
- Get advice and training recommendations for physical fitness training and testing.
- Meet female and male leaders in their respective career fields and find out why we need great candidates to join us now and in the future.
- Ask questions of leaders in STEM, Fire/Emergency Services and Law Enforcement during our panel presentations.
Please “like” and share our Facebook page and event HERE
Our Facebook page will provide updates on confirmed participants, parking and building access and any changes to the agenda.
1000: Doors open to attendees
1000-1400: PT and Defensive Tactics Demos and Instruction
1000-1400: Kids Activities
1015 – 1115: STEM Panel
1130 – 1230: Fire/Emergency Services Panel
1230 – 1330: Law Enforcement Panel
1400: Event Ends
Bellevue City Hall
Saturday, February 4th, 2017
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
All ages encouraged to attend.